Ghent 2017 - Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts is open since Friday January 6th 2017.
Categories: there are 5 different abstract categories:
- Medical: this includes both clinical and preclinal abstracts
- Young nuclearist challenge: a longstanding tradition, this category focuses on case reports highlighting interesting clinical cases where nuclear medicine played a substantial role.
- Technologist: abstracts by and for technologists.
- Radiochemistry and radiopharmacy: focuses on developments in radiolabeling strategies and on new radiopharmaceutical development.
- Physics and engineering: new developments in nuclear instrumentarium, algorithms, software and calibration.
EXTENDED Deadline: TUESDAY 7th MARCH 2017 at 23h59 - The sumbission period for all abstracts except Technologists abstract is now CLOSED.
EXTENDED Deadline for Technologist abstracts ONLY: FRIDAY 31st of MARCH 2017 at 23h59 - No extension beyond this deadline.
Submission: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards: awards are forseen in the Young nuclearist challenges (3), in the technologist section (3), in the medical abstracts (3) and in the other categories (1).
How: The use of the official abstract submission form (see document attached) is mandatory. No other type of submission will be accepted.
Feedback: You will get two types of feedback:
- Within 48 working hours you will receive an email that confirms the proper receipt of your abstract. Please note:without this feedback your sumbission is not complete, please resubmit the abstract!
- The final decision on acceptance (Yes/No) and the format (Oral/Poster) will be communicated by mail by March 21st 2017 at the latest.