LIEGE 2019 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Be ready to submit your work and participate to the 2019 BELNUC Symposium in Liege!
Abstract submission will be open on January 7, 2019
Categories : There are 5 different abstract categories
- Medical : This includes both clinical an preclinical abstracts
- Young Nuclearist Challenge : A longstanding tradition, this category focuses on case reports highlighting interesting clinical cases where nuclear medicine played a substantial role.
- Technologist : Abstracts by and for technologists
- Radiochemistry and radiopharmacy : Focuses on developments in radiolabeling strategies and on new radiopharmaceutical development
- Physics and Engineering : New developments in nuclear instrumentation, algorithms, software and calibration
Deadline : February 15, 2019
Submission, from January 7 2019, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards : Awards are forseen in the Young Nuclearist Challenge (3), in the technologist section (3) and for the three best research abstracts.