7th international workshop on PET in lymphoma and myelomaInternational Event
Starting time 04.10.2018 at 09:00 Ending time 06.10.2018 at 18:00
Please Save the date October 4th-6th 2018.
The 7th international workshop on PET in lymphoma and myeloma (PILM) will be held in Menton in October 4th-6th, 2018.
Registration is open following this link
You will find more information via this link
- New criteria for PET in myeloma
- New tracers such as the radio-conjugate imaging CXCR4
- PET and minimal residual disease
- Correlation between PET quantitative parameters and data obtained from molecular biology or liquid biopsy
- Models relating PET metabolic tumor volume and tcDNA.
- The advances in volume and total lesion glycolysis and how it can be integrated within the prognostic indices
Additionally, there will be a joint session with the international cancer imaging society (ICIS) on October 7th morning focusing on Bone Marrow imaging in hematological malignancies.
Executive committee of the 2018 meeting :
Alina Berriolo, Anne Ségolène Cottereau, Salim Kanoun, Cristina Nanni,
Olivier Casasnovas, Stefano Luminari, Annibale Versari.